Your chance to purchase blueberries at the peak of freshness!
We are selling 5-pound boxes of fresh-picked Michigan blueberries and bringing them to Janesville for our customers to pick up and enjoy.
This fundraiser was gifted to us by Lions club member Tom Carlson, who operated this as a private business for several years but decided to retire after the 2021 season. Not wanting to see his dedicated customer base lose access to these delicious, sweet summertime treats, he asked our club to continue the tradition.
Orders will be available for pickup at Traxler Park during a weekday afternoon (approximately 1-5 p.m.) during late July or early August. The exact date will depend upon the growing season and when the berries become available from our supplier.
Reserve your order today
We’re offering several ways to place an order:
- Use the form below to reserve your order online
- Order via phone at 608-752-0085, or
- Download a PDF order form and mail it and a check (made out to Janesville Lions Club) for the total amount to: Janesville Lions Club, P.O. Box 1913, Janesville, WI 53547
Before doing so, please read the instructions to help you understand the process and timeline for order pickup.
How does this work?
- Fill out the form with your contact information, the number of 5-pound boxes of blueberries you’d like to order, and your credit card information.
- Sit back, relax, and let Mother Nature handle the growing process. The Janesville Lions Club will be in touch with our supplier, Reenders Blueberry Farms in Grand Haven, MI, throughout the summer to track the crop’s progress.
- The Janesville Lions Club will provide updates on the projected pickup date for buyers on our website, Facebook page, and via email. Please note, because we have to rely on Mother Nature, this date is subject to change.
- Once the pickup date is finalized, we will share with buyers via email the exact times and procedure for picking up your order. The Janesville Lions Club does not have the capability to deliver orders to homes or businesses, nor can we hold onto orders for later pickup.
- If you are unable to pick up your order during the specified window, you must delegate someone else to do so or you risk losing your order. No refunds will be given for orders that are not picked up in a timely manner.
When and where will I be able to pick up my order?
Timeline last updated on May 19
At this time, we believe orders will be ready to pick up at Traxler Park on a weekday afternoon between July 25 and August 5, 2022. An exact date will be provided as soon as the farm alerts us that the crop is ready to pick.
Online order form
These blueberries are as fresh as they come, and are able to be frozen for months. Be sure to stock up for your summer snacking and all of your fall and winter baking needs!